Friday, February 4, 2011

pics!!!




Das what I'm TALKin' bout.


ferry terminal, Auckland


Queen St. trying not to get lost...


the nekked man I was talking about


Albert park


the Auckland sky tower (and a pretty yellow flower)


my 1st roomies of the trip, hijacking the McD's wifi


one of the many Waiheke vinyards


wine tasting... mmmm


my off-the-charts nicoise salad and a glass of sauvignon blanc


dessert... and The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest


my hostel in Waiheke


"Tiny"


"Christina" the alpaca 


the sweater made from Christina's "wool"


Oneroa Bay


Whittaker's Music museum


the adorable little couple who run the museum.. they play duets together!!! Soooo stinking cute!!


OMG. cute.


THIS IS FOR YOU MISSY!!!! :) :)


me and bumble bee, just the 2 of us


Azzuro -- producer of olive oil, olives, and fine alpaca clothing


some weird nekked sculptures overlooking Matiata bay on Waiheke


3 comments:

  1. So when you say Missy, do you mean me or your sister? Either way, I think it looks like a fun scooter. Beautiful water too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it !!! However, I do not see a helmet:(
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well aren't you glad you posted some of the pics on here so they're not ALL completely lost after losing the camera!? :/

    Love looking at them so I can envision where you've been. Looks like a blast!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete