Thursday, February 10, 2011

pics 2!!!



you know it!


the Alphabet Bistro in Auckland's Parnel district


Parnell Rose Garden


Peter and I celebrating New Zealand's famous soft drink


new inhabitants of Hobbit Town


boiling ponds of Rotorua


Maori show


Rainbow Springs. I had to settle for a lizard pic cuz they wouldn't let us film the kiwi :(


Polynesian Spa (HOT) mineral pools overlooking the lake


Peter!!!!!


Lady Knox Geyser... don't be too impressed, it's surfactant


pre-skydive foosball


do I look nervous???



totally not gay :)


trying not to do anything that would endanger my insurance policy...


the "special" swingset, waaayy cool


New Zealand, the land of everything that is "the biggest! fastest! bestest!"... even the toilets :)

1 comment:

  1. Great pics! I cannot believe you went sky-diving!! I bet it was phenomenal! =) Peter looks so sweet...bet you made his trip ;) Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete